Saturday 28 August 2010

One Year

A couple of days ago it was a year since I started this blog. Woho! It’s been very fun, and a good way to share my interests without boring my family and friends to death. Thank you all who follow and comment on my blog, I appreciate you all very much! I hope the next year will be an even more interesting one, project wise.

As for right now, though, it’s not that interesting. I have so many ongoing projects lying around, and list of others I’d like to start, but with school almost upon me, I don’t really have the time, energy and inspiration right now. . . I’m also having a cold, which doesn’t help. I’ve been working a little on my corded petticoat (which have been woefully neglected), since that is easy, mindless sewing. I love how it looks!



I talked to my Mum earlier today, and we agreed that it’s this kind of projects, that takes forever, and no one will ever see (or if they do, won’t appreciate) that makes it clear that you do it for the simple pleasure of the work itself, and the joy of looking at the finished result, not just to show of. On the other hand, even if you do it for your own pleasure, it's always nice to hear that others think it's nice - and that's partly why we blog, isn't it?

Now I’ll drink some hot milk with eucalyptus pastilles in it, for my sore throat. Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The corded petticoat is looking lovely. I have loved following your blog - you are such an inspiration to me in more ways than one. I hope this next year is a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please comment!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.